Tilicho Lake and Mesokanto pass trek is a beautiful and popular trek of Annapurna region. Tilicho Lake –Mesokanto Pass trek have passes through Marshyangdi river valley and some of the highest pass of Annapurna range Tilicho Lake is the highest lake in the world. It is 4949m high lies in the Annapurna range of Nepal. This Tilicho Lake – mesokanto trek trail gives you the chance to visit khanshar, Nepal and the culture and religion of Tibetan people and their oldest monasterie.
Trekkers will also have chance to pass basically two passes—Masokanto la (5099 m. /16729ft.) and Tilicho pass (5,230 m./17159ft.) and trekkers will have views of the mountains including of Mt. Annapurna, Thorung Peak, Nilgiri, Chulu west and Chulu east, Tukuche Peak, Dhaulagiri . This trails follow two beautiful rivers the Kali Gandaki to Jomosom and Muktinath, and up the Marsyangdi to Manang . Tilicho lake and Mesokanta pass trek is beautiful and peaceful trekking trail. This trek trail good for those trekkers who have been looking for really adventurous and challenging trek. Tilicho Lake Trekking is one of the most attractive regions in terms of biodiversity due to different geographical position, hospitality of inhabitant local people and preserved ethnic culture of Himalayan people. From this trek trekkers will get the best trekking experience.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and welcome Dinner.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided Tour.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu via Besishahar (6h-850m)
Day 04: Syange – Tal village (6h-1314m).
Day 05: Tal Village – Timang (6h-1943m)
Day 06: Timang – Chame (5h30-2713m).
Day 07: Chame – Pisang (6h-3185m)
Day 08: Pisang –Ngawal (3780m) – Manang (7h-3340m)
Day 10: Manang – Khansar (4h-3750m)
Day 11: Khansar – Tilicho Phedi (6h-4500m)
Day 12: Tilicho Phedi – Tilicho Lake (3h-5020m)
Day 13: Tilicho Lake – Mesokenta Pass (5100m) – Yak Kharka (6h-4200m) camp.
Day 14: Yak Kharka – Marpha (5h-2667m)
Day 15: Marpha – Lete Khola.(6h-2200m).
Day 16: Lete Khola – Tatopani (6h-1190m).
Day 17: Tatopani – Ghorepani (7h-2850m).
Day 18: Ghorepani – Ghandrung (6h-1950m).
Day 19: Ghandrung – Pothana (6h-1750m).
Day 20: Pothana – Phedi. Drive to Pokhara
Day 21: By Plane/Bus: Pokhara – Kathmandu.
Day 22: Free day for shopping and other activities.
Day 23: Final departure from Nepal or join for onward destination.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Tilicho Lake -Mesokanta Pass Trek|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5100m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - Dec|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|