Rolwaling trek is lies in eastern part of the Nepal closed to the Everest region. The trail starts from Shinghatey, which is a day’s drive away from Kathmandu then it leads up along the Tama Koshi river banks under the shadow of Mt. Gauri Shanker (7,145m), the holy mountain to Bhote Kosh i River. Rolwaling is one of Nepal's finest high mountain valleys West of the Khumhu, directly on the Tibetan frontier there is a wild, lonely high valley the "Rolwaling" which is called simply "the grave" by the indigenous Sherpa's on account of its location - buried down between steep ice-giants. Trekkers have chance to see views of Himalayas & exploring beautiful waterfalls, Tso Rolpa Lake, monasteries and landscapes. This trek trail passes through remote and beautiful parts of Nepal past picturesque Sherpa, Tamang and Chhetri village with their typical culture and their unique life style.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel, Rolwaling trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley Sightseeing and prepare for the Rolwaling Trekking.
Day 03: Kathmandu / Barabise (by bus).
Day 04: Barabise to Kabre (1605 m.)
Day 05: Kabre to Dolangsa
Day 06: Dolangsa to Bigu Gompa (2310 m.)
Day 07: Bigu Gompa to Chilangka (1923 m.)
Day 08: Chilangka to Dulong (1890 m.)
Day 09: Dulong to Shalu (1500 m.)
Day 10: Shalu to Simi gaon (2000 m.)
Day 11: Simi gaun to Forest camp (2800 m.)
Day 12: Forest camp to Beding (3694 m.)
Day 13: Rest at Beding
Day 14: Beding to Na (4100 m.)
Day 15: Explore around Na
Day 16: Na to Forest camp
Day 17: Forest camp to Chet chet (1500 m.)
Day 18: Chet chet to Chetre (1000 m.)
Day 19: Chetre to Dolakha (950 m.)
Day 20: Dolakha to Charikot (2000 m.)
Day 21: Charikot to Kathmandu by bus.
Day 22: Full day of sightseeing in Kathmandu with City guide back to hotel
Day 23: Departure from Kathmandu
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Rolwaling Trek( 23 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 3890m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|