Pike peak trek recently opened trekking trail in Solu. It is the only Khumbu region. Pike peak trek provide the trekkers to enjoy Altitude Lake, Mountain View and nature. From this trek trail we are able to see many mountains including four of the highest peaks in the world, Mt Everest, Mt Kanchanjanga, Mt. Lotse and Mt Makalu and others like Dablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum Kangaru and Mera Peak. We pass through beautiful Sherpa and Tamang villages and their life style tradition and culture, dense forests of Pine, Rhododendron, and Sal Dupi. Another highlight of Pike Peak trek is Dudh Kunda, a very popular holy lake that is white color water.
Day 01: Arrivel in Kathmandu, reception at airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) by plane around 35m of flight then trek up to Phakding (2610m). 3hrs walk
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m) 6hrs walk
Day 04: Namache Bazar, free day for acclimatization and visit around the village
Day 05: Namche Bazar to Pangboche (3930m) 7hrs walk
Day 05: Pangboche to Lobouche (4910m) 5hrs walk
Day 06: Loboche to Kala Patthar (5550m) - Loboche (4910m). Excursion to Kalapathar 6hrs walk
Day 07: Loboche to Tengboche (3860m) 5hrs walk
Day 08: Tengboche to Namche Bazar (3440m) 5hrs walk
Day 09: Namche Bazar to Phakding (2610m) 4hrs walk
Day 10: Phakding to Lukla (2840m) 3hrs walk and O/N at lodge
Day 11: Early in the morning take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu 35m of flight and transfer to the hotel
Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu also possible to do sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 13: Transfer to the airport 3hrs before your international flight.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Pike Peak Trek ( 13 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5545m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|