Lower Mustang Trek is exploring natural beauty and observes the traditional lifestyle of local people like Gurung, Magar and Thakali, ethnic communities of Nepal. The lower mustang trek follows the northern center of Nepal .This trek trail is ancient trading route to Tibet of the Kali Gandaki valley .lower mustang is the adventure trek place of Nepal. Lower mustang is famous for pilgrimage center of Muktinath, where oldest Nepalese Buddhist monasteries ancient and isolated villages with quite beautiful white washed houses .Buddhists and Hindus make the spiritual journey for the trekker. The southern part of the district is called Thak and this place is occupied Thakali, who speak the Thakali language, and whose culture combines Tibetan and Nepalese elements. This trek gives wonderful views of Himalayas Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna (8091m), Manaslu (8156m), Lamjung Himal (6983m), Machapuchhre (6993m), Tukuche Peak (6920m), Tilicho Peak (7134m) and Nilgiri (6940m).
Day 01: Arrival in airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayaypul and Trek to Tikhedunga
Day 05: Trek Tikhedunga to Ghorepani
Day 06: .Early morning trek to Poon Hill and trek towards Tatopani
Day 07: Trek Tatopani to Ghasa
Day 08: Trek Ghasa to Tukche
Day 10: Trek Kagbeni to Muktinath
Day 09: Trek Tukche to Kagbeni
Day 11: Trek Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 12: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 13: Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 14: Flight or Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 15: Free day at Kathmandu
Day 16: Departure to your Destination
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Lower Mustang Trek(16 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 4070 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|