A trek around Dhaulagiri is lies in western part of Nepal. Dhaulagiri Mountain is seventh highest mountain in the world. Dhaulagiri trek is one of the challenging adventure treks in Nepal. Dhaulagiri trekking follows glaciers and crosses high snowcapped passes, a challenge suited only to fit individuals wishing to go on remote demanding trekking in Nepal.We have to passes through two high passes, the French pass (5,240m/17,192ft) and Thapa pass (5,155m/16,913ft) from this trail trekkers are able to see the beautiful views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak (6912m), Tilicho Himal, Nilgiri and Kali Gandaki River, the world deepest gorge. Trekkers are able to involve in beauty and wilderness of Nepal’s remote area, which truly is an adventure. Trekkers are love this trek trails because this route is fully remote area so we are enjoys their local culture, traditional and their daily life. So trekkers get the life time memories from this Dhaulagiri Trek.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Beni
Day 04: Beni to Babyachaur
Day 05: Babyachaur to Darbang
Day 06: Darbang to Takum
Day 07: Takum to Muri
Day 08: Muri to Boghara (2080m)
Day 09: Boghara to Doban
Day 10: Doban to Italian Base Camp
Day 11: Acclimatization day in Italian Base Camp
Day 12: Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Day 13: Dhaulagiri Base Camp to Hidden Valley (5000m)
Day 14: Acclimatization day in Hidden Valley
Day 15: Hidden Valley to Yak Kharka
Day 16: Yak Kharka to Tukuche
Day 17: Tukuche to Ghasa (2010m)
Day 18: Ghasa to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 19: Tatopani to Ghorapani (2870m)
Day 20: Ghorapani to Tadapani (2710m)
Day 21: Tadapani to Ghandruk (190m)
Day 22: Ghandruk to Nayapul (1070m) to Pokhara
Day 23: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 24: Transfer to Airport.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Dhaulagiri Trek(24 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5000 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|