Sikles Trekking is another short trek which explores the beauty of Mountain, blossoming forests of rhododendron in spring season and Gurung valley. Sikles, located to the north east of Pokhara about 2000m height in the shadow of Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal. Sikle is the second largest valley of Gurung in Nepal. Trekkers can see a well-preserved example of traditional Gurung culture, life-style of the people at Sikles and handicraft production. The local cloth weaving and the ancient water driven flourmills are another attractions part of Sikles village. Sikles has a natural diversity with cultural variety if western Nepal. Absolute HJ Sherpa trekking team makes your trek happy, healthy environment and safe with exciting memories till long life time.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km/ 6-7 hours): Drive by bus
Day 2: Pokhara to Kalikasthan: Drive, trek.
Day 3: Kalikasthan to Lamachaur: Trek.
Day 4: Lamachaur to Sikles: Trek.
Day 5: Sikles to Ghalegaon: Trek.
Day 6: Ghalegaon to Pokhara: Trek, drive.
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 km/ 6-7 hours): Drive by bus
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Sikles Trek(7 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley