Panchase Trek is one of the best mountains range trekking route in the western part of Nepal. This is best trail destinatiol for trekkers to get the proper view of Holy Fishtail mountain ( Machhapuchhere) Annapurna south, Himchuli, Lamjung Himal in the west part of Pokhara .We have passes through the different mountain view ,local villages and their culture and life style . Panchase trek starts from lakeside of Pokhara valley. The trail will provide you to visit the World Peace Pagoda, through the subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest. beautiful forest where you can see the flora and fauna of Nepal. The trek takes you up an elevation of 2500m on the summit of Panchase hill, from their trekkers can see a stunning sunrise over the beautiful mountain. This trek provides a great life time experience for trekkers.
Day 1: Pokhara to Bhumdi (1650m)
Day 2: Bhumdi to Panchase (2030m)
Day 3: Panchase to Bhadaure (1965m).
Day 4: Bhadaure to Chandrakot (1580m).
Day 5: Chandrakot to Pothana (1940m).
Day 6: Pothana to Sarangkot (1550m).
Day 7: Sarangkot to Pokhara (830m).
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Panchase & The Annapurna(7 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley