Nar and Phu are two isolated villages located in a valley at Manang district. Nar Phu trek is one of the lesser known trekking route recently opened for the visitors. For Nar Phu trekking it requires special permits from Nepal Trekking Association. The trekking difficulty ranges from medium to hard. Nar Phu Valley Trekking delights you with wonderful age old traditional Tibetan villages, amazing rock formations, high altitude grazing settlements, narrow canyons, deep forests and majestic snow clad peaks, yaks, monasteries, Kang La Pass and unique Himalayan cultures. Adventurous trekking trip to Nar Phu valley is an incredible opportunity for you to climb, back pack, camp and marvel at the grandeur of nature. Nar Phu Valley Trek popular as non touristic destination and also rich in typical cultural heritage, traditional life style. Nar Phu trekking is one of the best exploration journeys in remote hidden mountain valley.
Day 1 Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3 Drive - Khudi
Day 4 Trek to Bahundanda
Day 5 Trek to Jagat
Day 6 Trek to Dharapani
Day 7 Trek to Narphu valley first camp [2,740 m/ 8,989 ft.]
Day 8 Trek to Sinhenge Dharamsala [3,230 m/ 19,597 ft.]
Day 9 Trek to Upper Chyakhu Village
Day 10 Trek to Phu Village
Day 11 Rest day in Phu Village
Day 12 Trek to Nar Campsite
Day 13: Trek from Nar - Kang La Pass -Ngawal (3675meters, 8-9 hours).
Day 14: Trek from Ngawal to Manang (3550meters, 4 hours walking).
Day 15: Explore around Manang.
Day 16: Trek from Manang to Chame (2650meters, 7 hours walking).
Day 17: Chame Drive to Kathmandu and depart to own destination.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Nar & Phu Valley Trek(17 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5416m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley