Kanchenjunga 8,586m is third highest peak in the world. This is unexplored and unspoiled trekking route lying in the eastern part of Nepal. Trekking in Kanchenjunga is really a rewarding one as this region offers amazing snow - capped mountains, landscape and exotic panoramic view of the Himalayas. You can enjoy various type of small & High Snowy peak above 8,000 and under 8,000 as well. There are some renowned name like Mt.Everest 8,848m, Mt.Makalu 8,201m and Mt. Lhotse 8,516m.
Kanchenjunga Trekking route can use from Nepal and Sikkim side too. The many mysterious stories of Himalayan YETI, the abdominal snowman is believed to be found in this region. Kanchenjunga trek is a special and memorable one as we not only have a view of the landscape but also we have got really wonderful Topography of Land. We can see much wildlife during the Trekking. Which is snow leopard, musk deer, red panda many more. Kanchenjunga Trekking trail has more exciting and challenging adventurous and well known Organizing trip to lies in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area which is spread over 2,035 Sq km rich in wildlife diversity also many endangered species of birds like Impedance pheasant, red-billed blue magpie, shy Dragon, Amphibians and mammals are found and conserved including snow - leopard, Himalayan black bear, musk deer red panda many more.
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, welcome Program by Himalayan Magic Treks member transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & break fast Plan.
Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley over night at hotel on Bed & break fast Plan.
Day 03:Flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar overnight at Hotel on Bed & break fast Plan.
Day 04:Drive to Taplejung 2,420m by Local Bus 8/9 hours overnight at Lodge
Day 05:trek to Chhirwa 1185m 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 06:Trek to Sekathum 1650m 5/6 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 07:Trek to Gyabla 2725m 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 08:Trek to Ghunsa 3415m 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 09:Rest day for acclimatization visit monastery around Ghunsa hours overnight at tea house.
Day 10:Trek to Khambachen 4145m 4/5 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 11:Trek to Lhonak 4792m 3 ½ hours overnight at tea house.
Day 12:Early morning hike to Kanchanjunga Base camp 5140m ( Pangpema) see the incredible of Mount Kanchanjunga, Nepal Peak, Dromo peak, Kirat Chuli, Kangbachen, many etc. then back to lhonak 4792m 7/8 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 13:Trek to Ghunsa 3415m hours overnight at tea house.
Day 14:Trek to Selele 4200m 4 ½ hours overnight at tea house.
Day 15:Trek to Tseram 3868m via Miring-la 4645m Sinlapche pass 4645m this day quite challenging day due to High pass 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 16:Trek to Ramche 4610m 4 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 17:Trek Visit to Oktang Tempale, Glacier, 4740m see the incredible view of Mont Kabru, Kanchanjunga, yalungkang, kumbakarna many etc. Trek back to Tseram 3868m, 6/7hours overnight at camp.
Day 18:Trek to Torongten 2980m 3 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 19:Trek to Sherpa gaun 1792m 7/8 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 20:Trek to Phumpe dada 1860m 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 21:Trek to Kadevanjyang 2190m 6/7 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 22:Trek to Lali kharka 2266m 5/6 hours overnight at tea house.
Day 23:Trek to Suketar 2420m 3 ½ hours overnight at tea Lodge.
Day 24:Morning Fly Back to via Biratnagar Kathmandu transfer to Hotel evening farewell dinner with Typical Nepali Culture.
Day25:Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Kanchanjunga Treeking(23 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|