Jiri to Everest base camp trek starts from Gorakshep- Everest base camp and Kalapattar (5545m/ 18,193ft). Trek is designed for those who want to do this longer trek to Everest Base Camp from lowland of Jiri and lower part of Solu region to highland of khambu aregion.
In the beginning, we trek through beautiful greenery hills, beautiful village situated at low land of Everest region. We can experience the culture, tradition and lifestyle of Everest valley such as Sherpa, Brahmin, Chhetri, Jirel, Tamang, Magars and other ethnic groups. We pass many beautiful Sherpa villages along the way from Jeri to Everest base camp. We cross the Lamajura valley to reach beautiful village Junbesi. Jiri to Everest base camp trek involves ups and downs hills. This trek is perfect for those trekkers who are interested and lover of natural beauties, culture and traditions of Everest region of Nepal. The mix lifestyle, different culture and tradition make your journey Jiri to Everest base camp memorable till lifetime period.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport.
Day 02: Rest and preparation day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu Jiri 2,370m. 9/10 hour drive By Bus.
Day 04: Trek Jiri Deurali or Bhandar 2,190m. 5/6 hour.
Day 05: Trek Bhandar to Sete 2,575m. 5/6 hour.
Day 06: Trek Sete to Lamjura pass (3,530. to Junbesi 2,650m. 6/7 hour.)
Day 07: Rest day at Junbesi 2,650m.
Day 08: Trek Junbesi to Nunthala 2,330m. 6/7 hour.
Day 09: Trek Nunthala to Bupsa 2300m. 5-6 hour.
Day 10: Trek Bupsa to Surkhe 2,290m. 5/6 hour.
Day 11: Trek Surkhe to Phakding 2,610m. 4/5 hour.
Day 12: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3,444m. 5-6 hour.
Day 13: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar and visit Everest view Hotel.
Day 14: Trek Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3,867m. 5/6 hour.
Day 15: Trek Tengboche to Dingboche 4,358m. 5/6 hour.
Day 16: Rest day at Dingboche. Hike up to Chhukung Ri (5550 m).
Day 17: Trek Dingboche to Lobuche 4,928m. 5/6 hour.
Day 18: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep 5,100m. And visit Everest base camp (5,360m. 4/5 hour)
Day 19: visit Kalapathar 5,555m. and Trek back to Dingboche (4,358m. 5/6 hour.)
Day 20: Trek Dingboche to Namche Bazaar 3440m. 6/7 hour.
Day 21: Trek back Namche Bazzar to Lukla 2,800m/ 5/7 hour.
Day 22: From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 23: A full day Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 24: Departure to your own destination.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek(24 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|