The Helambu village lies north east of Kathmandu valley is one of the most beautiful trek near the Kathmandu. . The Helambu Trek starts from Sundarijal, drive from Kathmandu. After. Continuing along the Chisopani, Kutumsang, Thadepati and Sermathang, the trek ends at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in the Helambu region. The trek passes through bench mountain forests with great Himalayan views and toward the end of the Helambu trek is an shortest and excellent destination in which to explore beautiful Langtang National Park which inhabits a wealth of rare birds, wildlife and different plants and flowers. Helambu trek provide the opportunity to trekkers to know the culture of Tamang , Sherpa, hyalmu and to interact with local people to visit the famous Milarepa cave near Tarkeghyang.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and trek homework (1,300m)
Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani (2,300m)
Day 03: Chisapani to Kutumsang (2,446m)
Day 04: Kutumsang to Thadepati (3,650m)
Day 05: Thadepati to Tarke Ghyang (2,560m)
Day 06: Trek to Sermangthang (2,610m)
Day 07: Sermangthang to Melamchi Pul bazaar – Kathmandu
Day 08: Depart Kathmandu
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Helambu Trek(8 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 3650m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|