Gokyo-Everest Trek is the best trekking routes in the everest region. The both combined trekking route indicate Everest best camp and Gokyo Cho La make the trekker excited by providing unique and challenging trekking region .we start trekking with a flight from Kathmandu to lukla . After that we have to walk 3 hours to reach the Namche bazaar capital of Sherpa. Everest base camp and gokya-Cho La pass trek offer the trekker to visit the world highest mountain peak, classic tradition ,culture and natural village and Sherpa Buddhist monasteries .after that also trekker have to passing through Namche bazaar by crossing Dudhkoshi,Everest base camp (5550m),the main trail cross the Cho La pass at 5330 meters into the base camp of Mount Everest we are feel natural beauty of mountain , great hospitality of local people.We are able to trek whole year but best season for trekking are march ,April, May, September ,October and November .After we finish the trek we are able to gain the life time memories of trekking.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport, pick up by our private vehicle, and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing, including the Buddhist stupa of Boudhnath, Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple), and Patan Durbar Square, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,795 m) and trek to Phakding (2,610m).
Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440m) .
Day 05: Namche Rest and Acclimatization day (visit Khunde and Khunjung) .
Day 06:Trek to Dole (4110m
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4470m) .
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4790m).
Day 09: Early morning visit Gokyo Ri and afternoon visit 5th Lake.
Day 10: Trek to Dragnag (4700m)
Day 11: Cross Chola pass and trek to Dzongla (4830m)
Day 12: Trek to Lobuje (4910m)
Day 13: Trek to Gorakshep and visit Everest Base Camp .
Day 14: Early morning hike to Kalapattar (5550m) and trek to Dingboche.
Day 15:Trek to Tengboche (3860m) via Pangboche .
Day 16: Trek to Namche (3440m).
Day 17: Trek to Lukla (2,795 m).
Day 18: Flight to Kathmandu (1,300m). Transfer to hotel.
Day 19: Kathmandu – Time on your own - sightseeing can be arranged.
Day 20:End of the trip.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Gokyo-Everset Trekking(20 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|