Ghandruk, is the famous trek trail of Annapurna. It lies in the northwest of Pokhara . Ghandruk is a beautiful village where trekkers will see the headquarters of Annapurna Conservation Project. This trek trail is famous for the Traditional Gurung Museum which displays the local traditional clothes and equipment used by the Gurung people. From this trek trekkers are able to see the best mountain views which are annapurna range, nilgiri , Dhaulagiri , Tukuche peak , Dhampus peak , Hiunchuli ,Machhapuchhre , Gangapurnaand and Lamjung Himal .
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorapani (2870m)
Day 06: Ghorapani to Tadapani (2710m)
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 08: Ghandruk (acclimatization day)
Day 09: Ghandruk to Nayapul (1070m) to Pokhara
Day 10: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Ghandruk Trek(12 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 2000m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : Jan - May / Sep - Dec|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley