Australian Camp -Ghale Gaon Trekking is the shortest and beautiful trekking in Annapurna Region. Trekkers are able trek by two routes one is from Kande and another is from Phedi. After 1 hr drive from Pokhara to Kande (1770m), we starts trekking to Australian Camp (2060m).The second option is trekking from Phedi. After around 45 mins drive from Pokhara to Phedi, This route passes by Gurung settlements nestled amidst mountains, rivers, streams, waterfalls and green forests .Trekkers are able to know the local Gurung culture and their daily life .Trekkers can also trek to other heavenly made trekking area like Everest Region, Langatng Region, Dolpo Region, Dhaulagiri Region, Mustang Region, Ganesh Himal Region, Rara Lake Region, Makalu Region and many beautiful adventures trekking areas. Trekkers are see the honey hunting in the ghanpokhara .
Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuvan Int'l Airport and transport to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive, Visit Bouddhanath Stupa, Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Day 03: Drive, Kathmandu - Pokhara (820m, 07hrs).
Day 04: Drive to Kande (1770m, 1.75hrs). Trek to Australian Camp (2060m, 01-02hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Dhampus (1650m) - Phedi (1130m, 02-03hrs).
Day 06: Ghalegaon - Besisahar
Day 07: drive to pokhara
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 09: Airport Drop-off. End of Program.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Australian Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek(9 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley