Arun is one of the famous rivers in eastern part of Nepal. Arun valley is situated between the Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) and Makalu-Barun National Parks. In Arun Valley more than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterflies are found. Orchids and other flower, forest area, prayer flags, Sherpa valley attract the visitors by the Arun valley region. Arun valley trek is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture .Trekking in Arun valley provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region trekking. Walking north up the Arun river to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La 4110m.into the upper Barun khola valley for a close look at Makalu. Arun valley trek requires stamina and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region, which provides some outstanding mountain views such as Kanchajunga, Makalu, Barunse, Lhotse, Everest, Choyo etc. The best seasons to go for Arun Valley trek are September to December and February to May. HJ Sherpa Absolute You a amazing and memorable trek to Arun Valley.
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and preparation for Arun valley trekking.
Day 03: Katmandu by flight to Tumlingtar.
Day 04: Tumlingtar trek to Chyawabesi (280m).
Day 05: Chyawabesi trek to Kothe.
Day 06: Kothe trek to Salpa Phedi (1680m).
Day 07: Salpa Phedi trke to Sanam (2850m) via Guranse (2880m).
Day 08: Sanam trke to Bung. (1900m)
Day 09: Bung trek to Gai kharka (2300m).
Day 10: Gai kharka trke to Puiyan (2230m).
Day 11: Puiyan trek to Phakding (2830m).
Day 12: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m).
Day 13: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.
Day 14: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3890m)
Day 15: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m)
Day 16: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Day17: Lobuche to Gorakshe to Everest base camp
(5500m) and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 18: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views
Day 19: Dingboche trek to Tyangboche (3890m)
Day 20: Tyangboche trke to Namche Bazaar
Day 21: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla(2830m)
Day 22: Lukla by flight Katmandu.
Day 23: Departure to on destination.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Arun Valley Trek(23 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|