Dhampus Sarangkot Trekking is a short trail which lies to around of Pokhara valley of Annapurna Region. It is close to Pokhara valley designed short hiking village trip that does not have enough holidays in Nepal. After half an hour drive from Pokhara, Trekking starts from Phedi, ascend hill walking through forest and village. Only 3 hours walking, you arrive Dhampus village. Along the trail, it offers to see you different ethnic groups of Brahmin, Chhetri, Magar and Gurung at Dhampus village.
On the way to Sarangkot, it offers to see you mounatin views and lake of pokhara. Pokhara is well known for its lovely Phewa Lake which has their source in the glacier of Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. A place of remarkable natural beauty, Pokhara also offers splendid views of the fishtail. It is home to thick forests, fishing in the rivers and emerald lakes. Pokhara serves as the starting and/or finishing point for some of the most popular treks including the Annapurna Circuit Trek and the Jomsom Trek. The villages of unique settlement are also eye catching. The most popular among them is one of the Sarangkot (1,592m), a former Kaski fort lying at top a hill 5 km west of the old bazaar.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.).
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.).
Day 04: Pokhara to Dhampus.
Day 05: Dhampus to Sarangkot.
Day 06: Sarangkot to Pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 08: Final departure from Kathmandu.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Annapurna Dhampus(8 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 6654m (21625.5Ft)|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley