Annapurna base camp trek is most popular well-known trek trail of Annapurna region of Nepal. Annapurna base camp trek provide chance to see famous mountain peaks Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machapuchhre (6993 m) and Hiunchuli (6441 m) Gangapurna, Annapurna I and Annapurna South . Annapurna Base Camp Trek is also mostly known for a combination of mountain view and natural beautiful . Especially in the month of March and April, Annapurna base camp trek will let you explore the variety of endangered species and wild animals like Red Panda, Deer, Wild Goat, Himalayan Thar, Blue Sheep, along with Snow Leopard and so on. Besides that, can also explore the Giant Vultures and other endangered bird species too.
Annapurna base camp starts from the Pokhara valley to Nayapul which is just one hour drive away from Pokhara passing through hot and humid Nayapul and climbs to Poon Hill. , we enjoy with the close view of stunnig wonderful Trekking in Annapura base camp.ng peaks including Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt. Nilgiri (7,061m) and Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchre) (6,993m). There are few treks area combine different landscapes and bring you so close to the base of 7,000 and 8,000 m high peaks in a such a limited time period of Base Camp Trek.
Annapurna base camp trek passes through the beautiful picturesque villages homeland to the Gurung, Magar, Thakali, Manangis and other caste people. Located in Gandaki zone in the north western part of Nepal is one of the fascinating journey that offers unique biodiversity, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic diversity from this trek we able to get wonderful experience.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345m)
Day 02:Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (800 meters) 7 hours by tourist bus
Day 04: One hour drive to Nayapul(1050m) and trek to Tikhedunga(1575m).
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani(2840m) From Tikhedhunga(1557m)
Day 06: Early morning hike up to Poon Hill(3210m) and trek to Tadapani(2640m)
Day 07: Trek to Chommrong(2140m) from Tadapani(2640m)
Day 08: Trek to Dovan(2500m) from Chommrong(2140m)
Day 09: Trek to Deurali(3230m) from Dovan(2500m)
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4210m) from Deurali(3230m)
Day 11: Trek back to Bamboo (2345m) from ABC (4210m)
Day 12: Trek to Jhinu hot spring(1780m) from Bamboo(2345m)
Day 13: Trek to Ghandruk from Jhinu(1780m)
Day 14: Trek to Nayapul(1050m) from Ghandruk
Day 15: Pokhara City tour
Day 16: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 17: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek(17 Days)|
|Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing, Peak Climbing|
|Max Elevation : 4210m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : February- June and Sept - Dec|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like..|
|Annapurna Easy Trek
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Annapurna Circuit Trek
| Ghandruk Trek
| Sikles Trek
|Annapurna Dhampus Trek
| Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
| Aus Camp-Ghale Gaon Trek
| Jomsom Muktinath Trek
|Panchase & Annapurna Trek
|Nur & Phu Valley