One of the easier less technical and popular trekking Peak (Climbing Peak) in Langtang area of Nepal is Yala Peak (5500m). Langtang trekking area is the central north part of Nepal Himalayas. Yala Peak does not require mountaineering Experience. Every one with simple trekking experience can bear to climb this Peak. However at fewer place we have to use our hands, where axes are useful but not obligatory. The Peak lies just to the North of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley. Yala Peak is one of the Border Mountains between Nepal and Tibet which is separated just by a ridge.
Yala peak climbing offers superb Himalayan views of several snowy mountains belonging to Nepal and Tibet like Lantang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya kanga peak, Gangchempo, Shishapangma etc. To reach in Yala Peak Base Camp from Katmandu, we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, and then trek up the valley for five days. Kyanjin Gompa 3800m is situated below Langtang Lirung (7246 m) and we spend three days acclimatizing taking day-hikes in spectacular surroundings. We explore the Langshisa lacier to help us acclimatize, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit. After summit the Yala Peak you will be returned either direct to Dhunche or via Gosainkund pass trekking to Helambu. Trekkers / climbers can also make Langtang Ganja la pass trekking after summit the Yala Peak.
Snowy horizon offers full board package for this Yala Peak climbing as a unique adventure including climbing permit from NMA and all other necessary logistics form arrival up to departure from Kathmandu. Upon your request we do also offer only base camp service of this peak climbing where the climber may arrange all required logistics for above the base camp. Yet, the company provides the peak permit. The route of this trekking and climbing lies in Langtang Region.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and met our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:Preparation for trip and make a permit.
Day 03:Drive to Dhunche (1950m)
Day 04:Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 05:Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 06:Trek to Langtang (3100m)
Day 07:Trek to Kyangching Gompa (3750m)
Day 08:Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 09:Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 10:Attempt to summit.
Day 11:Yala Peak summit (5500m)
Day 12:Reserve day.
Day 13:Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 14:Trek to Syabru (2200m)
Day 15:Trek to Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 16:Trek to Dhunche (1950m)
Day 17:Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu by bus.
Day 18:Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 19:Transfer to airport to return to home.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Yala Peak Climbing(19 Days)|
|Activities: Peak Climbing, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5500m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like this Peak climbing..|