Tharpu Chuli (5663m.) is also known as Tent Peak is located in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary. Tharpu chuli is situated near Annapurna Base Camp at ana altitude of 5663m. The base of this peak is a short walk through the stunningly beautifu; Annapurna Sanctuary.
The Tent Peak or Tharpu Chuli Climbing trek commences from the Lake City of Pokhara in the Annapurna region. During the initial days, while trekking via Dhampus, Landruk, Chomrong and Dobhan, enjoy the mountainous environment marveling at colorful flora and clear views of the splendid high mountains including the two eight-thousanders: Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m). Enjoy the ethnic hospitality along with the cultural magnificence of Nepal's ethnic mountain people. Trekking further we reach MBC and ABC. The climb for Tent Peak or Tharpu Chuli starts further from ABC after reaching the Tent Peak Base Camp. After summiting the peak, return the same route until ABC. From ABC, we trek down to Bamboo, Jhinudada, and Nayapul, passing by waterfalls, villages & settlements, and the rhododendron forest that bloom with red flowers during the springtime. From Naya Pul, we drive to Pokhara which announces the end of this marvelous adventure.
Day 1: Arrival day in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
Day 2: Kathmandu [1300 m/4264 ft]: Sightseeing and Preparation
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]: 6 hrs drive
Day 4: Drive to Naya Pul and trek to Ghandruk (1940m/6360 ft): 5-6 hrs trek
Day 5: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 6 hrs trek
Day 6: Trek to Dobhan & Himalaya Hotel [2840m/9318ft]: 6 hrs
Day 7: Trek to MBC [3700m/12135ft]: 3-4 hrs trek
Day 8: MBC to ABC [4,130m/13,545ft]: 2-3 hrs trek
Day 9: Acclimatization & Climbing Preparation
Day 10: Trek to Tent peak Base Camp [4450m/14,600ft]: 5 hrs
Day 11: Trek to High Camp [5,200m/17,056 ft]: 5 hrs
Day 12: Summiting Tent Peak, Return to High Camp: 6 hrs
Day 13: Descent to Tent Peak Base Camp then to ABC: 4-5 hrs
Day 14: ABC to Bamboo [2310m/7575ft]: 6 hrs trek
Day 15: Bamboo to New Bridge/Jhinu Dada [1760m/5770 ft]: 6 hrs trek
Day 16: Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul to Pokhara: 6 hrs trek, 1 hour drive
Day 17: Pokhara to Kathmandu: 6 hrs drive
Day 18: Farewell Friend
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing(18 Days)|
|Activities: Peak Climbing, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5663 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like this Peak climbing..|