Pisang Peak is the most popular climbing peak in Nepal in Annapurna region. Pisang Peak 6092 m. rises above Pisang village and lush green Yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final pyramid like summit. Pisang peak is considered one of the easier climbing peaks among the trekking peaks of Nepal. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse forested areas and pasturelands to Kharka (4380m), which is considered the ideal place for setting up Base Camp. High Camp is set up at 5400m, after climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge.
For Pisang Peak Climbing the trekking starts from Besisahar in the Valley of the Marsyangdi River. The diversity of flora and fauna along the trail of this Annapurna Region until reaching the Pisang peak are incredible. Firstly, we departure to Besisahar from Katmandu and start trek enroot common Annapurna Circuit trails and reach Pisang in a 5 days. A Kharka at 4380m is considered the best place for setting up the base camp for Pisang Peak to ascent. The paths toward the summit of Pisang Peak ascend through wood and pasture and ultimately reach to the Kharka. The high camp for this Pisang Peak Climbing is set up at (5,400m) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well defined ridge leads to the final snow slop which is quite steep and little difficult to reach the summit of Peak Pisang.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Besishahar.
Day 02: Besisahar to Bahundanda.
Day 03: Bahundanda to Chamje.
Day 04: Chamje to Dharapani.
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Chame.
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Pisang.
Day 07: Rest day at Pisang.
Day 08: Climbing from Pisang to High Camp.
Day 09: High Camp to Summit – Pisang Peak (6091m)
Day 10: Pisang to Manang.
Day 11: Trek from Manang to Phedi.
Day 12: Trek from Phedi to to Muktinath via thorong Pass.
Day 13: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom.
Day 14: Jomsom – Pokhara by flight.
Day 15: Pokhara – Kathmandu.
Day 16: Rest day.
Day 17: Departure.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Pisang Peak Climbing( 17 Days)|
|Activities: Peak Climbing, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 6092 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like this Peak climbing..|
|Chulu East Peak
|Tharpu Chuli Peak
|Naya Kanga Peak
|Chulu West Peak