Parchamo is an attractive Peak that fascinates every trekker passing through. It was 1955 when climbed for the first time. South to the Tashi Lapcha it has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and series.
Day 01: Arrival day
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trip preparation
Day 3: From Kathmandu, you enjoy an exciting flight to Lukla (2860m, 9384ft). Trek to Phakding. (2622m, 8603ft). Overnight in lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (3340m, 10959ft). Sagarmatha National Park has its entrance here and you will have to show your permit. Namche Bazar is the largest village and the administrative center of the Khumbu region. Overnight in lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Khumjung (3790m, 12435ft), called the green valley. Visit the local Khumjung Gompa, the school, hike to Kunde and visit the hospi5tal and the Gompa. Overnight in lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Thame. Overnight in camp.
Day 7: Thame, rest day for acclimatization. Explore around.
Day 8: Trek to Thengpo. Overnight in camp.
Day 9: Trek to Parchamo Base Camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 10: Parchamo High Camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 11: Summit Mount Parchamo(6,187m)
Day 12: Reserve day.
Day 13: Trek to Thengpo. Overnight in camp.
Day 14: Trek to Thamo. Overnight in lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Namche Bazar. Overnight in lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Pharchemo Peak Climbing(17 Days)|
|Activities: Peak Climbing, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation :6,187m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like this Peak climbing..|