Naya Kanga, rising shapely to the west of Ganga La is an ideal objective fot the Himalayan Peak. The route is relatively short, and has more technical interest than many other comparable summits. But more importantly, the lower height of under 6000m posses less altitude difficulties thyan other higher peaks. Naya Kanga Peak (5,844m), with its other name Ganja La Chuli lies in the lap of the Langtang Region, the most perfect alpine landscape in the world regarded as the second largest national park in Nepal. The trek to the foot of the mountain takes us into the heart of Langtang valley at Langshisa Kharka. Langtang is a high Sherpa valley lying within easy reac of Kathamandu. Here we are surrounded by numerous peaks including the beautiful Gangchepo, Fluted peak etc.
Kanga Peak rises to the west of Ganja La, and is a popular but difficult mountain to climb. The normal route to climb Naya Khanga Peak is a trek through the Helambu Region and a climb via the snowy north–east ridge. Naya Khanga Peak Climbing rewards the spectacular view of the mountains in Nepal and Tibet like Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m).
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathamndu.
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1,420m).
Day 4: Trek to Hotel (2,300m).
Day 5: Trek to Gore Tabela (2,880m).
Day 6: Trek to Langtang village (3,307m).
Day 7: Trek to Khyangin Gompa (3,749m).
Day 8: Acclimatization day.
Day 9: Trek to Naya Kanga base camp (4,400m).
Day 10: Move to high camp (5,000m).
Day 11: Ascent of Naya Kanga (5,844m) & camp at Brachen Kharka.
Day 12: Return to Khyangin Gompa (3,749m).
Day 13: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,300m).
Day 14: Trek to Thulo Shyabru (2,100m)
Day 15: Trek to Sing Gompa (3,250m.)
Day 16: Trek to Gosainkunda (4,380m.)
Day 17: At rest and local exploration.
Day 18: Trek to Ghopte Odar (3,430m.)
Day 19: Trek to Magengoth (3285m.)
Day 20: Trek to Gul Bhanjyang (2125m).
Day 21: Trek to Chisopani (2300m.)
Day 22: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 23: At leisure in Kathmandu.
Day 24: Transfer to airport for international journey
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Naya Kanga Peak Climbing(24 Days)|
|Activities: Peak Climbing, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation : 5844 m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like this Peak climbing..|