Lobuche lies close to the Khumbu Glacier and has two main peaks, Lobuche Far East and Lobuche East. At 6,145 meters, Lobuche East is 26 meters higher. Although the Lobuche East climb is a bit more challenging than Island Peak climb, it is equally rewarding. From the peak you get amazing views of Everest alongside Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Pumori. The 19-day Lobuche East Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek combines Lobuche East Peak climbing with the classic Everest Trek. The trip will also take you to some of the most popular places in the Everest region like Kala Pathar, which provides an excellent view of Everest along with other high mountains.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft): Sightseeing and Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,184ft) then trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 40 min flight, 3-4 hours trek
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft): 5-6 hours
Day 05: Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft): Acclimatization Day
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5- 6 hours
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5-6 hours
Day 08: Dingboche: Acclimatization Day
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 5-6 hours
Day 10: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft) and back to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft): 6-7 hours
Day 11: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545m/18,192ft] and back to Lobuche (4940m/16,207ft): 7-8 hours
Day 12: Lobuche to Lobuche Base Camp (4,950m/ 16240ft): 1-2 hours
Day 13: Lobuche Base Camp to High Camp (5,400m/17,712ft): 3-4 hours
Day 14: Lobuche High Camp to Summit (6119m/20,070 ft) and back to High Camp: 8-10 hours
Day 15: Lobuche High Camp to Pangboche (3930m /12900 ft): 8-9 hours
Day 16: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar: 4-5 hours
Day 17: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6-7 hours
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19: Final Departure
- Land transfer to and from trekking by tourist bus.
- Applicable Trekking fees
- English speaking trekking guide and porter to carry the luggage
- Local guest house accommodation.
- Welcoming dinner in Kathmandu.
- Last night dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance for the trekking staff. (insurance as per state law)
- All the government tax and our service charges.
- Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Nepal Visa Fees (you should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size pictures)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, shower etc)
- Your lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival or late departure, early come back from trek (due to any case) than the fixed itinerary
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Trip and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters/ Donations
|Lobuche Peak Climbing(19 Days)|
|Activities: Peak Climbing, Sightseeing|
|Max Elevation :6119m|
|Accomodation : Hotel/Guest House|
|Transportation : Private Vehicle/Flight|
|Best Month : March - May and Sept - Nov|
|Group Size : Min. 2 Per|
|You may also like this Peak climbing..|